Really, just because the last one was so fun. Here is a little more. And because it is Friday and that means the weekend!
- I prefer animals to most people. They are just honest and pure. Their intentions are clear and they do not have expectations.
- My dog, Darcy, sleeps on the bed with me. She has her own sheet to contain the dog hair. She is not however, allowed on the other furniture. Boundaries, man.
- Even though I do not wear makeup all the time, I actually really do enjoy putting it on and the finished product. I am just lazy and it hurts my eyes after a while.
- I do laundry when I run out of clean boot socks. Priorities. That also means I do mountains of laundry at the same time. It is exhausting.
- I have a friend I met in college that thinks it is weird that I do my own laundry. I am still not sure what this means about me. I chalk it up to the fact that we are really different from each other. If we were any more different, we would me more alike. I love that.
- My sisters once locked me in a dog crate. It was rude and funny.
- I thought about being a graphic designer, an architect, or a landscape architect before I settled on geology in school.
haveused to have a very strange fear of getting stuck in cars. Like stuck in the mud. Strange, I know. This is inexplicable to both me and my father.
- I used to wear reading glasses and I probably still should. I have an eye that moves faster than the other. I still to this day use guides for my eyes when I read, otherwise I lose my place.
- I was never really into most Disney movies growing up. If it wasn’t a horse or dog movie, I did not really care about it. My friends find this odd.
- I sometimes dream about just driving past my office and just rolling down the road. Just not show up one day. I did that in high school too. I never could get up the nerve to just do it though.
- I like to Sunday drive every day of the week. It appears that this makes many other drivers, apparently in a rush, angry. I get sped around often. My eldest sister tells me I drive like an old person. What can I say, I am an old soul.
- I like to drink Coca-cola with lime.
- I am minus an appendix and four wisdom teeth. Why do they call them wisdom teeth? Speaking of teeth, three of our horses got their teeth floated today. Also, having had surgery, I really do not understand why people elect to have surgery for non health related reasons.
- I did not start drinking coffee until I was in my last year of undergrad. Speaking of coffee, I think I will have another cup. Why not, it is Friday after all.
Have a great day and walk in love, dear readers!